100 Personal Quotes ---<-©MGSK

100 Personal Quotes -

Quoting Myself

Seems a bit vain

 

 But I think that the quotes, or ideas I want to share, are a snapshot of who I am and what beliefs I hold dearest.  Ideas I have learned from or  had ingrained into my heart and soul, to become well, me.  

 



This will be an adventure I WANT to complete, but no promises.  Life gets busy after all, but I’ve thought about it for several years.  Once upon a time, I was a writer.  I wrote daily.  I enjoyed the silken turn of a phrase, the unique imagery in simile and contrasts.   I collected, over many years, some rather personal and, to me, important thoughts, ideas and quips that I used in my writing.  Some, no-many, need clarifying if their depth is to be invited into the soul of the reader. 

 

I hope to do a post on each one over the next few years.  How long it will take, I have no idea.  I probably ought to categorize them and index them as well, however, I highly doubt that will happen.  Heh.  (My little onomatopoeia for a short exclamation of wry amusement/ apology/acknowledgement).  

 

 Number One.  (No particular order)

1 - "The only thing that separates the winners 
from the  losers in life . . .  is the final score."  


   Too often we tend to judge ourselves, others, situations, too fast.  We think we
understand’ (quote #’s 11, 79, 86 , 91, 101)  and forgo the ability to learn the whole of what we are engaging in.  This could be another’s thoughts as they share them, a writer’s intention as they communicate it, or an audible format, as in a podcast, lecture, e.g. 

 Those who, at the end of their lives look backward, and have made amends, forgiven and forgotten, will be the winners.  They who have stood back up when life jars them to their knees, who have started anew when the fires of failure have burned their efforts, and they who have given their best, at least the best THAT day, are the victors. 

 Some seem as if they always win.  They have the best of everything, they are lovable, and successful, wise and fearless in their current situation and circumstances.  However, when, like Job, the wrath of fate, or heaven or karma come down upon them, they crumble.  They do not get back up, but become unforgiving, fault-finding, victims of their own making. 

 To truly ‘win’ is to be able to look backwards, and to be pleased and content with where that has placed you.  That is the final score.  (#94)


Oh, and since I feel qualifying notes have become necessary in this age of AI  and deep fakes, nothing other than a spelling review and occasionally a grammar one,is AI in my thoughts, quotes or Blog in its entirety.   




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reconsiderations and Ministrations