100 Personal Quotes

August 31, 2026

#2 "Search for the innocence in the crazy things I do

and I'll remember the innocence in you."

AI "INnocence"
Ah, time, the great equalizer.  The richest of the rich, and the poorest of the poor, have exactly the same amount of it.  Twenty-four quickly evaporating hours.  Yet, do they? 

Time is acknowledged in several ways.  What you do WITH it, How much of it is really yours to CHOOSE what to do with it, and how much of it is left, after obligations and demands are met. 

What then does my time meander have to do with innocence? 

I believe that every soul who walks, scoots, or is somehow carried across the earth’s surface is born innocent, and yet with infinite wisdom.  Contradictory?  Maybe. 

We are made of energy, energy can neither be created or destroyed.  Hence, “I” existed long before I was stuffed into this imperfect shell we name ‘body’.  That energy of ‘me’, I like to call my soul.  It may not be exactly correct, but for conversation ease, we’ll call the ‘me’ who is ME, my soul. 

I came here to learn. I remain here to do so.  Some of what I’ve learned has come easily, and some with blood, sweat and tears.  Some of it in crazy ways, completely opposite of what one would guess, and parts of that wisdom came with me, and at one time or another was remembered. 

Transactionally then, since I have learned to be gentle with my own learning, growing, failing and successful soul, I have also learned to offer grace to those around me, no matter their path, I’ll look first for their innocence, their goodness, their hopes to be.  Then I’ll in turn hope, others will return the favor.  What do you say . . . are you in? 

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Eyes of Kakeru

Don't Push the River