Forgive Quickly


Forgive Quickly
I will when she does!  I’ll forgive, but I’ll never forget!  Fine, but not until they’ve paid!
I

often am not sure about why I’m angry exactly. 
I have found however, that when I pause and remember this quote I heard years ago, the anger, the bitterness and the fear often melts into a sort of guilty knowledge that I’m only hurting myself more.  It went something like this:
Text Box: Refusing to forgive
Is like taking poison
And expecting the other person
To die.







It seems to simple, and yet at times it is really difficult to just let go.  To know that my reliving, making excuses and wallowing isn’t  helping at all.  Not even a little.  IN the case of a relationship I want to keep valid or in tack, it is pouring salt into the open wounds.  Someone also said, you can be right, or you can be happy, sometimes you can’t be both.  I sorta like happy better.  So when I choose to quickly forgive, I don’t waste time.  Especially when I know I’ll eventually ‘get over’ it anyway.  Life is so short, and the longer I live, the shorter every day, every precious moment gets. 
Forgive quickly.  Move forward.  Let the love be the antidote to the poison of bitterness, anger and unforgiveness.   Choose to be happy.  It really is that simple.

Comments

  1. Hey there! I have seen that the RSS of this portal is working without any failures, did you somehow complete all the settings all by yourself or you simply turned to the default settings of this widget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably default, though I did tinker with it some, but honestly, I don't remember. I haven't even looked at this for a year, sad! I know, I know. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, writers love to hear readers ideas too.

Popular posts from this blog

Fluid time; static time and flow.

Reconsiderations and Ministrations

It Is What It Is